One of my favorite blogs Callapidder Days is hosting a reading challenge. I've never tried it before but I love to read and I'm always up for a challenge. Particularly if it involves something I'm pretty good at, anyway. Ha! So here's what's on my nightstand for reading material and also lurking, unfinished, on my Kindle. The ultimate goal is to finish everything on the list by Christmas. If nothing else, I'm certainly an optimist.
1. When Life is Hard
2. Charlie St. Could: A Novel
3. Boys Should Be Boys: 7 Secrets to Raising Healthy Boys
4. Sun Stand Still
5. Choosing to SEE: A Journey of Struggle and Hope
6. Tea Time for the Traditionally Built
7. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
If you want to see what approximately 200 other bloggers/bookworms are reading or to take part in the Fall Into Reading Challenge click here.