Friday, August 12, 2011

It's All About the Boogie Board

The water is incredibly warm this week and even Eli was eager to kick and splash in the shallow waves.
Luke has come so far this summer, we are quite proud of him. Flash back 3 years ago and he could barely stand to set foot in the surf. This week, we couldn't keep him out. It helps tremendously to have some older cousins to chase after.

Andy has spent most of the week as his alter ego the blue corvette. I know children have overactive imaginations, but this boy takes it to a whole other level. Yesterday he put his car fetish aside and went with Steve into the "big" waves. He was so happy and content, I couldn't believe it. I think he even surprised himself and asked me several times to take his picture.


Here's the blue corvette and his posse. This is one of my favorite pictures that I took this week. Even though a nasty virus swooped in overnight, we are still grateful for a mostly enjoyable trip to the beach. We introduced the boys to the family tradition of dining at Calabash, we tried something new and visited the aquarium in Myrtle beach and everybody had fun in the sand and surf.








No comments:

Post a Comment