Monday, September 17, 2012

Eli Goes Camping















My husband rocks! He loves to camp and wants to instill that love of the outdoors in our boys. Eli is at the age where he is completely aware of what everyone else is doing and doesn't want to miss out. But he's never slept in a tent or a sleeping bag and we weren't quite sure how to manage that. True confessions: I can't stand camping and after a difficult week, it was not even remotely on my list of ways to spend the weekend. So Steve loaded all the boys and all of the camping supplies into the SUV on Saturday afternoon and off they went. I, of course, savored every second of my 22 hours of free time. I almost didn't want to go to sleep, but decided that plan would backfire on Sunday. Great job, Steve! Proud of you. We are blessed to have you as a husband and a father.

No comments:

Post a Comment